30.1.15

January Playlist

New year - Here's my first playlist of 2015 - Enjoy!


1. Sensitive Guy by McBusted from the self-titled album McBusted

I think this song was in last month's playlist but I still have this album on repeat so this month's playlist may be slightly repetitive.

2. Riding On My Bike by McBusted from the self-titled album McBusted


3. Halo by Foo Fighters from the album One By One


4. Dissident by Pearl Jam from the album VS.


5. Porch by Pearl Jam from the album Ten


6. State Of Love And Trust by Pearl Jam from the album Rearviewmirror Greatest Hits (1991-2003)


7. Video Games by Lana Del Rey from the album Born To Die 


8. History by This Wild Life from the album Clouded

9. Better With You by This Wild Life from the album Clouded

10. Breakerfall by Pearl Jam from the album Binaural 

11. Gone by McBusted from the self-titled album Mcbusted

12. Lonely As You by Foo Fighters from the album One By One

13. I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys from the album AM


You can listen to this playlist over on Spotify here.

Róisín 
xo


You can also keep up to date by following me on TwitterTumblr Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment