17.1.15

Goodreads - The Clever Way To Read


Today I am going to be doing something a little different. You all know I'm a massive bookworm and recently I came across this genius website called Goodreads. I don't usually struggle with finding new books to read mainly because I know what books I enjoy but I do love to find out about books that may catch my attention. That is exactly what Goodreads is about. Not only can you get recommendations based on the books you've read, but you can also see hundreds of reviews on books to check the overall rating. Many authors are users of this website which is great as you can interact with your favourite authors! This site also gives you the opportunity to set a reading challenge for the year and I have set a goal of reading at least 50 books in 2015.

There is also a Goodreads app available which is handy when you're reading on the go!



I'm sure some of you have already heard of this website/use it but I am just so impressed with it and enjoy using it so much that I felt the need to share it with you all. You can add me as a friend on Goodreads here.

Are you a Goodreads user? Have you ever heard of Goodreads before?

Róisín
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment