28.11.14

November Playlist

This month's playlist is extra special because... THE NEW FOO FIGHTERS' ALBUM WAS RELEASED. Yes my friends, the sounds of Sonic Highways were finally exposed to my ears and can I just say W.O.W. I guess we all know what my album of the month is going to be.

1. I Am A River by Foo Fighters from the album Sonic Highways 

2. Something From Nothing by Foo Fighters from the album Sonic Highways


3. What Did I Do?/God As My Witness by Foo Fighters from the album Sonic Highways

4. Outside by Foo Fighters from the album Sonic Highways 

5. The Blue, The Green by Lonely The Brave from the album The Day's War
From what I can remember, this was in last month's playlist but I'm still listening to this song daily so it's getting a place in this month's post. I would highly highly highly recommend listening to these guys, you won't regret it! There is not one 'not-as-good-as-the-others' song on this album. All fourteen songs are incredible!

6. Fluorescent Adolescent by Arctic Monkeys from the album Favourite Worst Nightmare
It wouldn't be a good month without some Arctic Monkeys thrown into it

7. R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys from the album AM 

8. What Happened To Your Band? by McBusted from the album McBusted
McBusted released this song as a teaser to their upcoming debut album due for release on December 1st. Obviously I'm a tiny bit biased when it comes to all things related to McFly (and now McBusted) but this song is a cracker!

9. Straight Through My Heart by Keywest from the album The Message 


Album of the month: Foo Fighters // Sonic Highways 


You can follow and listen to my playlists on Spotify here.


Róisín
xo


Twitter
Tumblr
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment